Thursday, May 7, 2009


Make Mine Pink joins hands with Enchanted Makeovers to adopt 18 Hope Chests for the 2009 Vision Project.

Update: As of today May 7th, we have 11 Hope Chests Funded for the Enchanted Makeover's 2009 Vision Project. Please help us fund the additional 7 that are needed to give hope to 20 young women living in the "Vision Shelter." We need to raise 1400.00 in 2 weeks and I'm hopeful that we can do that with your help. All donations are tax deductible and will go directly to the foundation. Please see the donation widget in the sidebar.Thank you for your kindness and contribution.

Joyce Lucas, Founder

No comments:

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...