Wednesday, March 4, 2009
What's Up Wednesday, March 4th
Mama got three awards. Yep, three!
This first one came from her friend Caroline at Carolee Crafts in the UK.
Caroline makes really pretty things and Mama would love to visit with her one day.
These two awards came from Mama's friend, Jennifer, at Cottage Flair. Jennifer has beautiful furniture and accessories for your cottage. Please hop over and visit with her.
The Lemonade Award:
For bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.What you have to do..... Upon receiving The Lemonade Award, you pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and gratitude.
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 8 blogs which show great attitude and or gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award
Este Blog ...
The authors say that blogs who receive this award are exceedingly charming. This blog invests in PROXIMITY in space, time, and relationships. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that even more friendships will be made.The following bloggers are some special people Mama would love to share these awards with!!!
Bunny hugs and kisses! Congratulations!
Razzy (aka Mama's chocolate Easter Bunny)