Sunday, October 21, 2007







Hellooooooooooooo and welcome to another Sunday!






What an incredible week again! I had an AWESOME launch party last Saturday for my new adventure with Silpada Jewelry. Can I say that I just love this stuff?? I had 22 people come to the party. I sold $2,264.00!!! I made a paycheck for $679.000 and then, since I was the hostess, I made another $679.00 in FREE jewelry! Bling, Bling, Bling. I had so much fun with all my guests and I already have 6 parties "girls nights," "girls coffee's" scheduled for next month. Yipee! I love it!

During the middle of the week, I got one of my wicked migrains. It lasted on and off for three days until we finally got some rain! We sure did need it. My migrains come with change in the barometric pressure. I've suffered from these since I was five. Not fun! Thank goodness though that four Advil and a major dose of caffiene will stop it if I catch it in time. It's pretty interesting to see what triggers migrains in other people. Isn't it amazing that there are oodles and oodles of cures for erectile disfunction (as I get emails every day), but they can't cure migrains or hot flashes or other pain in the butt issues. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? What's wrong with this picture? Oh well...

Then, during the week I got a case of the "oh no, I'm almost 40 panic." I won't be 40 until March, but as fast as this year has gone, it seems like it will be here tomorrow! 40! 40! 40! For the first time I looked in the mirror and thought, "Damn, you look old!" Of course, my dear and darling husband says, "no, you just look exhausted and beat up from working three jobs." Not sure if that was comforting or not. It pretty much meant that I look like CRAP! Well.... crap! I look like crap! Isn't that fun to say? Crap, Crap, Crap! Ok, I'm on my second glass of Chardonay and everything is funny! Anyway, I can't believe I will be 40! (mom, now don't you feel old?)

Well, since I'm working three jobs, I have decided that against my personality, my better judgement, my stomping my feet and well, my temper tantrum, I have put myself on a schedule. Just the very thought of being on a schedule is disgusting! That really means I'm old! Soon I'll be scheduling when I take a crap! There's that word again... :) But, if I want to get everything done that must be done, I need to follow a blooddy schedule. I know my three jobs won't last forever, but while they do, I need to be even more anally organized than I already am.

I think this just about ends my tantrum for this evening. I hope all of you are doing well. I love you all bunches and wish I could spend time with everyone. One day, I will and I won't be 70! I have attached pictures of me and my own personal, fabulous, cutie, sweet, furry children and of pictures of me and my niece's Laura and Noelle and my nephew Jonathan. All of these precious critters make me happy I'm alive.

Love and Hugs to all,

Shell
PS. Happy Birthday Deb! Love you!!!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

lol Good stuff that Chardonnay! but honestly from here you look absolutely fabulous, and certainly not nearly 40!

ps... being 40 is fantastic in sooooo many ways... far better than merely 39 ;))

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...