Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Pure Imagination

"Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three."

I was saddened to hear the passing of Gene Wilder, aka Willy Wonka this week. The last thing I say when I close out my lectures Chats is a quote from the great Willy Wonka. "Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination. Take a look and you'll see into your imagination. Living there you'll be free if you truly wish to be."

As Albert Einstein said, "Imagination is greater than knowledge." I truly believe this. My overactive imagination has created some wonderful things in my life. It's taken me on amazing adventures without ever leaving the house. It allows me to have a conversation with just about anything...like bunnies and critters in general. ;)

A new adventure is coming to The Raspberry Rabbits in 2017. Something fun and different. A creative journey filled with the creations from two friends from two different countries. We hope to inspire you and lead you down the rabbit hole into your imagination.

More information will be coming soon. Until then, I leave you with a little tune from the great Willy Wonka.

Light, Love and Hugs,
Michelle

8 comments:

Christina said...

Beautiful man. I will miss him

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Shelby:
Gene Wilder's genius will be missed. Did you know he was a Milwaukee (WI) native? Yup. Home grown in my fair state. What a brilliantly funny man!

I can't wait to find out what you've got up your sweet, short sleeve, girlfriend. I'm intrigued. BTW-I have a little surprise of my own. (hee hee)

TTYS,
xoxo
Deece

RG said...

Do you remember little Charlie Bucket?

Do you remember what Charlie's father's job was?

Createology said...

Oh how we all need to engage our imaginations more than we do. Shell your imagination is wonderful and I am looking forward to your BIG 2017 news. Missing Gene Wilder and the magic he created.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

It was a great loss of a creative mind. Look forward to your new 2017 adventure.

Barb said...

Looking forward to your creative goodness

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest sister in rabbit love....and more! I totally agree with you. I have seen my life in the last 8-9 years take on more paths that I never imagined....but have embarked on because I DARED to imagine. But I didn't do it alone. THANKS TO BLOGGING. Yes, thanks to this connection with others have I even dared to do the things I wished for. I am so happy that you found another path to explore and that you found someone with whom to discover the possibilities. BRAVO TO YOU!

gsvatek said...

Congratulations Michelle! I am so happy we got to reconnect with each other! I love following your blog and all your adventures. I love the new pumpkins and your new Wilmington collection, even though both are beautiful!
Hugs! Ginny

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...