Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Quilt Show Photos

While I was busy tending to my booth at the Crystal Coast Quilt Show, David went around and took photos of the show for me. I'll be sharing these photos over the next couple of weeks as I am running around like crazy trying to find a place to live for six months while our new home in Wilmington is being built. I will have so much to tell you in the months ahead and I'm excited to share this new adventure with you. Until then, here are some gorgeous quilts.














Hugs,
Michelle, the Bunnies and Sabrina kitty too!

10 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

How sweet of David to take such wonderful photos. Love that lone star!!!

Createology said...

Sew many lovely quilts and thank you to David for photographing them for us. Remember to breathe and enjoy your moving process.

RG said...

Some eye-candy!

Are you knitting yourself a home?

Jeanette said...

Beautiful quilts. Hugs, xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Incredible work, so detailed and it blows my mind.

Shell, you must be going WILD with ideas for your new home! And you are building!!!!!! Is it a cottage style? Tell us, please!

Keep calm and carry on with the furry ones, dearest one! Anita

Rosa said...

Anyone is absolutely beautiful and hard to choose only one best fav. a big thanks to David for the great pics!

Kris said...

Fabulous quilts, David!! And how exciting for both of you on your new home in Wilmington!! Did you enjoy having a booth?

Lesley said...

What a great show! Thanks to your hubby for taking those pics!

Melody said...

Thank you for sharing these gorgeous quilts with us

Barb said...

That mermaid one is spectacular.....thanks for showing these quilts!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...