Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Tree Bird Hop starts tomorrow!

It all starts tomorrow! The bunnies, Sabrina and I are delighted to participate in this blog hop.

Our dear friend, Lana Dunkerly of It Seams To Be Sew, is our cheerleader for this event. Together with the one and only Madame Samm of Sew We Quilt and Stitch, Lana has organized 7 days of blog hopping fun!



Here's a sneaky peak of a new Folk Art Fusion project I have designed just for this event. The theme is birds so, of course, there will be a bird in the finished piece. I can't wait to show you! I will also be re-releasing a stitchery pattern.


Lana chose this theme based on the fabric line by Elizabeth's Studio and Tracy Lizotte.

 Have you seen it in your LQS yet? It looks so cute!

Here's the lineup of wonderful participants. I'm really looking forward to visiting with everybirdie. I know the time will just fly by! hee,hee,hee.

Friday, March 13
Monday, March 16
Tuesday, March 17
Wednesday, March 18
Thursday, March 19
Friday, March 20
Monday, March 23


So, I will see you at the hop!










Yay Lana!

xx, Michelle and the fuzzy ones

10 comments:

Jeanette said...

Sounds like fun.Can't wait to see your pattern. Hugs,xx

Loris said...

Well, the blog button is beautiful! Who could resist this?! Love the sneaky peak of the green as well. Sounds like fun. Hugs to you Ssbrina and the Bunns ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Little Miss Titch said...

I can't wait to see your creation finished ,xx Rachel

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW! This is a great line-up of artists and birds? YES! Their songs and flash of colors in the sky make for yet another perfect subject of art. I'm looking forward to it my friend! HAVE FUN!

Ella and Nesta said...

Very curious now!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! I'll have to fly on back here to check it out!

RG said...

How does you peeps have time to sew and quilt and folk-art with all those blogs to visit?

I do not have the oomph to look at each blog, so maybe you can help. Are any of them from out here in the Oregon/Washington area? If so, maybe tell me so I can take a peek that way!

Thanks!

Createology said...

I love Madamm Samm's blog hops and I look forward to seeing what you have created for this Tree Birds theme. Creative Bliss Dear...

Scrapatches said...

Very interesting fabric fusion. Looking forward to seeing your project ... :) Pat

Lana said...

You are ADORABLE! I love what I am seeing of your project so far...this is going to blow me away, I ALREADY KNOW it!!!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...