Monday, July 28, 2014

Sneaky Peeky of "Falling for You"

Hi ya! How was your weekend? Mine was insane crazy! I will share more about it this Friday.


Today I want to show you a sneaky peeky of a new design I'm working on. It's actually a remake of a previous design, but in my Folk Art Fusion style.  It's called "Falling for You."


Here are the wool colors I am using. Aren't they fun?

My goal is to have the entire pattern, as well as kits, ready for you on August 15. So, I better get hopping!

Have a fun day.

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

15 comments:

Kate said...

So cute!

Createology said...

From your drawing I instantly had to think Donna of Brynwood. This will be perfect for Fall. Creative Bliss Dear...

Loris said...

This looks like a wonderful start! can't wait to see it!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Love all those colors and the design looks cute and very fallish--
hugs, di and miss gracie

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Looks like another great design!

Jeanette said...

Very cute. Gorgeous colours. Hugs,xx

Sheila said...

This looks like a great fall design , very cute :-)

Christine M said...

I love the colours, Shell. That little squirrel is very cute. xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Adorable silhouette my friend! I can't wait to see this..."Falling for You" - I wonder, a NUT falling from the tree for this darling little squirrel?teeehehe

Melody said...

Another gorgeous creative design

Brynwood Needleworks said...

I can see it already, Shell. It's going to be wonderful!
xo
Deece

Kathryn Oppelt said...

love it Michelle! Dang, well, at least the order I just placed will come before the next goodie is ready, lol! Keep up the great work...but take some bunny breaks!

Rabbits' Guy said...

I'ld like a checkered shirt with those colors! (I think maybe I heard a bit about the insane weekend ... maybe ... I'll wait for Friday to be sure.)

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Oh that wee squirrel is going to be so dang cute! Can't wait to see Michelle :O)

Lesley said...

Oh my...that squirrel is going to be so pretty once you get started!