Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Fellowship of the Flowers - Week 28 and Art Walk

Hi ya!



This week the daisy is returning.


Here's how it looked before I stitched it (good gracious that photo is washed out).


I must say it's been challenging (in a fun way) to come up with different ideas to stitch 50 flowers.


Remember, you can join us anytime before December 20th. After that date, the patterns for the flowers, the bee and all 12 projects will no longer be available. However, the photos of the finished flowers will remain on my blog to inspire you.


Just a little shout out to my local friends. This Friday, July 11, I will be in downtown New Bern at Ballantyne Framing on Craven Street. The owners, Mary Kay and Marianne invited me to be their featured artist for Art Walk. I will be there from 5-8 with all the pieces from my book and some extras. I will be signing books should you wish to purchase a copy.

Ok, have a fun rest of your week and happy stitching! Oh and don't forget the sale on Valdani 3 strand floss. Colors are going fast so don't miss out!

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

11 comments:

Jillayne said...

Another gorgeous flower Shell! I can't imagine the effort to come up with 50 ways to stitch the flowers, but each one is so incredible!
Congratulations on being the featured artist at the Art Walk - what a fun thing to be able to do... will you be wearing your hat?!?

Melody said...

Absolutely beautiful. You are so clever and creative.

Erica said...

I love it, so simple yet so effective!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OK, I have summer flavors on the brain and in my mouth, for this glorious design and color combo reminds me on LEMON MERINGUE PIE. Gorgeous! And I wish I was a local so I could meet my bunny sister. Have a fabulous day! Anita

Sparky said...

good luck on your showing...shell..most are in for a treat...lovely stitching

http://thankfullga447 said...

I have been watching you on Television, I am glad you have your hat on the set. Love the patterns you make it look so so easy.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Another gorgeous flower! Wish I was local - so would be there - best of luck and many well wishes.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

So beautiful Michelle!

Sheila said...

Lovely flower Michelle :-)

Carol Swift said...

Beautiful stitching on that flower...love it!

Shirley said...

Good Morning Shell, I am trying to catch up with my friends this morning to see what you have been doing. Your flowers are beautiful and I love them. I hope all is well with you. Have a wonderful day. Take care. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...