Friday, April 25, 2014

Hoppy Friday!

Hoppy Friday! I hope you had a wonderful week. This week so many things made me happy. 


First a gift from my very talented and dear friend Jules of Adventures in Thread. She made this wonderful lingerie bag for me to use when I travel. She made the rabbit stencil and painted it.


She then added these little rabbit charms on it. LOVE IT! Jules is forever spoiling me. Love you Jules!


I received two handwritten thank you notes from customers who enjoyed their purchase and play date with me. It was so nice of them to take the time to write a note of thanks. It made me smile big to know that I made them smile big! :) Thank you Dolores and Lori!


These beautiful, metal ornaments came from my adopted family, The Bloomsterbergs, in Denmark. I'm going to keep them out all year and then put them on my Christmas tree. I love them so very much and love my little Danish family too! Hugs to you Susanne, Rune, Sofie Amalie and Marie Louise.


Papa Goose is taking a nap while Terrance Turtle keeps watch. Papa is very tired. He is anxiously awaiting for Mama Goose to have the new peeps.

Spring is here and my morning walks are glorious bursts of life and color. These azaleas are stunning.


So are these. I love the green of the iris leaves next to the red of the azaleas.


The green of this magnificent tree next to the blue of our Carolina blue skies is so striking and calming at the same time.


This tiny patch of clover, growing in a crack in the sidewalk, really made me smile. See the little snail? What a magical world he must live in beneath the clover.


The spot between Hannah's ears is so incredibly soft. I love to bury my face in there, give her kisses and tell her she is the sweetest girl ever!


Harrington is the softest bunny I have ever had. Even though in the photos he looks black, he is actually dark chocolate brown with black highlights. hee,hee,hee. His fur is like silk and he has the fattest little cheeks. I could pet him for hours.


Friday night means my homemade, Mediterranean, vegetarian pizza. This is how it looks before I bake it. Lots of spinach, arugula, sun dried tomatoes, kalamata  olives, cremini mushrooms, mozzarella, goat cheese, basil pesto and a whole grain pita as the crust. It's sooooooooooo good and healthy too! Captain and I normally have these while the fellas eat regular pizza.
 

Finally this week I'm happy because even when there is something really stressful going on, if I turn on the music and dance like a crazy bunny, my worries will go away. I dance in the house, I dance in my chair, I dance in the car and I even dance in the grocery store.

So, what made you happy this week?

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

15 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Lovely gifts and spring pics. Your pizza does look yummy!

Jeanette said...

Beautiful gifts. Love the garden pics. Hugs to the beautiful bunnies. Oh that pizza looks so yummy. Hugs, xx

Little Miss Titch said...

I love seeing the area around your home Michelle,so very Beautiful and yes your friends spoil you and why not you deserve it.Speedy give me the happy and his new cream for his paws turned up so I have started that,I might use is my self too its lovely stuff Calendular nappy rash cream,lovely stuff.Oh and I'm getting my hair cut today just a little tidy up,xx Rachel

Sparklyjools said...

I'm proud and happy to be on your list! What lovely things! I am also very happy and excited because we are going on holiday for the first time in a few years!Have a great weekend.xxx

(PS Please save me a slice of your scrummy pizza - yum yum!)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH! Well, this week what really made me happy was MY BIRTHDAY, and receiving a special autographed postcard from HANNAH-BANANA and Sir Harrington, the CHOCOLATE bunny! I did NOT know he was chocolate brown! What else made me happy?The love of friends like you and seeing that you have spring in full-force! Oh Michelle, we don't have flowers yet, but the rain is here and I love it. Natasha and Boris are living in our front garden and I saw them both yesterday, sopping wet, but bouncing around. I am happy. And like you, I DANCE! I dance when I'm stressed, I dance when I'm happy..I can't dance at the moment with this imbalance I have, but soon, I will be doing the bunny dance and I will think of you.

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY!

Anonymous said...

You are an inspiration and motivational blogger. Have a great weekend!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Your azaleas made me happy Shell - how gorgeous! And also, Jerry and I are down in south Louisiana at our favorite mission volunteering for several weeks. What a blessing it is to meet new people every week and to work with them to serve others. :) blessings, marlene

Lana said...

Such beautiful photos...would love to be walking there for sure!

This will brighten your week too...
YOU WON my giveaway today over at the blog!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
The Hexis look like all the flowers in your post today!!!!

Hugs!

Diane said...

What entertaining pictures Michelle, looks like spring has arrived in your area. We here in the northwest are cloudy with rain.

Best Regards Diane

Sheila said...

Lovely gifts Michelle and I so enjoyed seeing the garden photos . Enjoy your weekend .

Barb said...

Lots of fun things in Bunnyville....

Createology said...

What made me happy this week is that I survived surgery and Lithotripsy.
http://www.webmd.com/kidney-stones/extracorporeal-shock-wave-lithotripsy-eswl-for-kidney-stones
We have rain and that is making me very happy today! Hoppy Happy Friday to all of Bunnyville Dear...

Fiona said...

such a lovely happy post... I was happy this week as we have had loads of public holidays so Hubz has been home for two long weekends in a row...
Hugz

Susanne said...

I am so glad that you loved the gift from Denmark. Just loved the pictures of your flowers, can see that the spring in your place are a little before ours, but my azaleas are begining to burst also. Have a great weekend. Love Susanne

RG said...

Thanks for the photos of the late spring colors there! We have azaleas and rhododendrons here too - we are the rhododendron state in Washington - but not this early yet.

Great pix of the bunn bunns too - blue eyes there!

And the dancing hither and yon .. uh .. might want to tone down the grocery store part?

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...