Friday, March 14, 2014

Hoppy Friday - Conrad the Carrot Collector

Hellooooooooooooooo! Hoppy Friday! Did you have a good week? It's been super busy around here, but oh so good because it was warm! Woo hoo!

(me and Pokey Bolton on the set preparing to make Conrad)

I am so excited to share two things with you this week. Many friends have emailed me saying they saw me on episode 1305 on Quilting Arts TV.


In this episode I was teaching everybun to make "Conrad the Carrot Collector"  in my Folk Art Fusion style.

Conrad is a really sweet boy.


He is especially proud of his carrot collection.

So, the first exciting thing is that Conrad is a FREE, yep that's right a FREE pattern on the Quilting Arts TV website. HOP on over here to get it!


The second exciting thing is that many friends have asked me to sell a wool and thread kit to make him. I got permission from the good folks at QATV and so now I have 12 kits available in my shop.

The kit will include the National Nonwovens Wool Felt, the black polka dot fabric and the Valdani 3 strand floss. I only have 12 kits available right now, so hop over HERE to get one while supplies last.


If you enjoy making Conrad, you can always make more fun projects from my book, Fabled Fusions. It is available as a hard copy or as a PDF. Check out my website for more details.



Also, I will be teaching some fun projects in episodes 1306, 1309 and 1311 on QATV so stay tuned! You can find your local listings on PBS by clicking HERE. 


As always, the bunnies and I truly appreciate your friendship, support and love. You make us soooooooo very happy! Have a wonderful weekend and we'll see you back here on Monday for more from the Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival.

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies 


12 comments:

Jeanette said...

Conrad is gorgeous. Love him. Hugs, xx

Sparklyjools said...

That's my girl! Wish I could see you do your stuff!xxx

Little Miss Titch said...

Love Conrad he looks so cute and cuddley,xx Rachel

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Your work is just gorgeous! Great color...quilting the whole pkg.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Conrad is a stunner. Lovely work and again, congratulations on all you have succeeded.

Loris said...

Too fun! Conrad is adorable. I ordered one of your kits so I could see him all the time :-)
Thank you to QATV and you for sharing the pattern!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Shell,

Conrad is gorgeous and I love your sweet work.
Congratulations on all your have achieved - you are a star!
Happy weekend and hugs to you, and the bunnies.
Carolyn

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My goodness, such joy is found HERE! Michelle, I am so very late....Hannah-Banana looks a bit MIFFED at Auntie Anita for being so late! YIKES!

Conrad is perfect. If he is a carrot collector, then he is the perfect rep for the job because he is nice and rotund! What a darling design, and so welcoming for spring. YOU ALL ROCK! Love to you dear friend! Anita

Judy1522 said...

Thank you so much, I love Conrad. The shows that you are in have not aired on my PBS station yet so I am anxiously awaiting them.

RG said...

Those bunnies need more TV time!

Sherry said...

Your Conrad design is wonderful. I will check to see if I can view one of the shows you are in.

Jane, Mulberry Patch Quilts said...

I loved the show--Conrad is so cute, he will make thea perfect gift for my rabbit-collecting sister! I ordered the kit today. Can I ask where you got the sweet hanger? It's adorable with it! Jane (Mulberry Patch Quilts)

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...