Monday, December 30, 2013

Quilting Arts TV - It won't be long now!

Hi ya! Oh my gosh! As if I haven't been an excited, hyper little bunny enough over Fellowship of the Flowers, I received an email from the Quilting Arts TV folks too!
 
The 1300 series will begin airing on PBS stations here in the US in January. Be sure and check your local listings to find out if you get this fun show.


If you don't get this TV show, you can purchase the entire season with every episode on a DVD. Cool huh? I had no idea I would be on the cover of the DVD collection! Oh my gosh!!! (ok...note to self...never cut hair that short again! Ick, gag, puke!)


It's a wonderful season of fun and I'm delighted to be among some extremely talented artists. I still can't believe I got to be included with these gals. They rock! I am in four episodes, 1305, 1306, 1307 and 1311. Below you can preview each of those episodes.


Episode 1305


Episode 1306


Episode 1307


Episode 1311




I also want to take a minute to thank you for signing up for Fellowship of the Flowers. Please spread the word to your friends and guild members. This is going to be a fantastic year together! Woo hoo!

Alrighty then. I'll see you back here on Wednesday with the first flower in the fellowship!

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

12 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh such excitment. How lovely you are on the cover. Hugs, xx.

Sparklyjools said...

WhooooooooooHoooooooooo!!!xxx

Anonymous said...

You look terrific and this almost makes me want to quilt! I have a sister who puts me to shame in the art of quilting so I dont even try!

Erica said...

Well done my friend. That's soooo cool! You are my hero and a constant source of inspiration to me.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD GRACIOUS, YOU ARE GOING TO BE ON PBS? I am for sure checking this out! Michelle, what exciting things are coming your way! And there is NO WAY this could happen without all the hard work you have put into this. Tell me this, are Hannah-Banana Bread and Sir Harrington III wanting a certain percentage of this success? teehehehehehhe..well, they do work their little cotton tails off, I suppose!

Sending you many happy congratulations for all of your success and may you have even more in 2014! Anita

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

How thrilling for you to be on the show and the dvd cover too! Congratulations Michelle!

Little Miss Titch said...

Oh my this is so exciting!xx rachel

The Slow Quilter said...

Looking forward to catching you on the TV. I have really miss this show.

RG said...

It's the new Breaking Bad! I see Netflix is even clearing the shelves to make room!

Congratulations ...

jerilanders said...

How exciting for you, after all, you deserve the kudos! And I think you look great on the dvd cover, best smile in the room. I think 2014 will be a most exciting year for you, you've got gusto! Love ya, Happy New Year! Jeri

Deb said...

Congratulations Shell!! I am hoping that I will be able to watch here in Canada too, we do get two PBS stations (East and West feeds) so hopefully one of them will have Quilting Arts TV. And you are adorable no matter what length your hair is! Deb

Yoo6Cats said...

Wonderful!! Love Pokey and QA. They don't show it in my neck of the woods anymore so I have to buy them but they are worth it! Congrats on the shows. I'll buy all yours (smile)!! Oh, and your hair looks wonderful!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...