Monday, May 20, 2013

Almost done and a little music

Hi ya! Did you have a fun weekend? Mine? Well, it was wonderful. I got so much done. I played with the bunnies and I went to see Star Trek with David. We do love the movies and popcorn too!

Here's a few peeks of what I did this weekend.


Hand stitching, couching and embellishment.


Floating borders there are indeed.

Come back and join us here Wednesday. We'll show you the finished piece and tell you the name and how it became.

Until then, enjoy some beautiful music. Let it take you away to another place. Let your imagination soar. Pretend...you are a bird...you are free. Believe in all that you can be.

Smile and be happy like my little friends who come to visit me each day.


I'm really attracted to the colors in this video. Hmm....

 Butterflies...yep those colors. Cool.

Light, love and hugs to you,
Michelle and the Bunnies

20 comments:

Donna Nowicki French said...

Did you enjoy the movie? I can't wait to see it.

Little Miss Titch said...

The sneak peek is beautiful Michelle,we had a wonderful weekend.we are in Hampshire on holiday with Speedy too,he was great in the carrier during the 3 hour drive nothing bothers him,xx Speedy and Rachel

Jeanette said...

Love the sneaky peeks Shell. Can't wait to see it all. Hugs,xx.

Anonymous said...

such beautiful work Shell.xx

Jo in TAS said...

Wow Shell, love your designs !

Sparklyjools said...

Glad you had such a fun weekend and had a break this time! Might even get to see ST 2 myself- if we remember:)x

Raewyn said...

The sneak peaks are gorgeous, Michelle. Sounds like a lovely weekend.

Lesley said...

Love to see what you are working on. The butterfly is wonderful!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Ethereal, light, inspiring my friends......and Michelle, like you, GREEN and of course my beloved aqua are my favorite colors. The colors of the earth, of nature capture my senses all the time. Oh what gorgeous music to start my day to!! And of course,the GEESE and the wild rabbit. Peace, joy and more inspiration to you my friend, as you continue on this path of creating some of the most intricate work that requires a great eye and a hand of pure magic! HUGS TO ALL! Anita

Unknown said...

Love that butterfly!

Wendy said...

your butterfly is beautiful!

kristie said...

Love the hand stitching you do...so even! I wish mine were like that.

Jade said...

Ooooooh, pretty-pretty-pretty, and with pearlses too! Very fancy!

Mr. Mick sends nose bonks and bunny kisses to his cousins H&H and his beloived Auntie Shell. <3

Sheila said...

Wonderful sneak peak and I love the butterfly !

Loris said...

Gorgeous new designs!. The colors are beautiful. and the video is amazing. I love the music as well as the picture.

Fiona said...

awesome new shapes and techniques...
Hugz

belarmina said...

como me gusta su trabajo!!!!
saludos

Kris said...

Oh, my gosh, that video was breathtaking and incredible - must watch it full screen!! And would you love to have been in the pocket of that photographer?? Thank you sooooooo much for sharing!! And I can't wait to see what your new project looks like, dear heart!!

Createology said...

Your felt work is always so meticulous and beautiful. Wonderful weekend indeed. Happy Hearts Creating Dear...

Sue said...

Nice pictures, thank you for sharing...

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...