Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mid Month Winner, Happy Spring and a Question

Happy first day of Spring! Woo hoo! Now if it would just feel like it outside. Still kinda chilly here in NC.


Well, it seems like you had lots of fun with this postcard. Thank you very, very, much for purchasing the kits. I enjoy sharing and giving things to you, but this is still my full time job and I need to pay the bills and feed the bunnies. Your help, love and support is greatly appreciated!


So, I got to thinking that maybe it would be fun to do a postcard each month for Mid Month Madness. Ya know, seeing as I'm such a card. hee,hee,hee. ;) Postcards are quick and fun to make and they can also brighten somebunnies mailbox. It's much nicer to receive a card in the mail than a bill.  I'll have kits for sale, but the pattern will be my gift to you. What do you think?


Now onto our winner. This month, the random number generator picked number 124. So my original postcard and the fabric goes to Kristie of M.S. Dolittle Quilter! Congratulations Kristie! Send me your mailing address and I'll post your prize to you right away.

I'm off to work on some more designs for my book. Have a fun day and hop back over on Friday. Harrington and Hannah have a very special post for you.

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

13 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning sweet one! I love your idea about the post cards. GO FOR IT! And sure enough, it is better to receive a delightful message with love than a bill!

HUGS TO YOU! Anita

Loris said...

Congrats to Kristie! That is such a fun postcard from the buns :-)
Happy Spring to you!

Little Miss Titch said...

That is a fantastic idea,I might even be able to do one of those...hehe,Rachel and Speedy

Anonymous said...

lovely idea Shell,enjoy your day my friend.xx

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I have a confession to make!!!
I have never made a fabric post card before--so I guess if you are going to do one once a month==I will have to fit one in -- in my busy life--somewheres!!!!!
do love that Easter one--
love, hugs, di and miss gracie
still cold and snowy here!!

Jade said...

A most adorable postcard! If I was a stitcher, I would order a bunch to make for gifties. Unfortunately, I suck at stitching. :(

Carrie P. said...

that would be a fun idea. congrats to Kristie.

RG said...

A great idea. I hope it works. But it is beyond me!

Judy B said...

I am all for it! Thanks Shell for the great idea.

Crafty Green Poet said...

A great idea! I love postcards!

Sparklyjools said...

The cards are a great idea, and would make a lovely book, all put together at the end with a pretty felt bunny cover?

susan said...

Jules - love your idea, I just might steal it! Postcard is so pretty and looks like spring.

KMSC said...

Thank you for the sweet postcard of the bunnies. Your idea of a monthly postcard is awesome and so generous!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...