Monday, September 24, 2012

Dot's Winner and the next Hop

Hi there! Did you have a good weekend? I did. David and I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary on Friday. We unplugged from the computers, smart phones, ipad and just spent time together in the real world. We went to my favorite place, Wilmington, NC. I don't know how or when, but I know I'm going to live there one day. I would even love to host a quilting retreat there one day.   :)


Today we are back to work and ready to announce our Dot's Hop Winner!


Congratulations to Vicki T (no blog) on winning the bunny hanger! Send me your address Vicki and I'll get your prize in the mail to you.


Then, starting next Monday, October 1st, will the the kick off to the "Leafs Me Happy" blog hop hosted by Cherry of Cherry Blossoms Quilting Studio! Our day to participate will be October 5th. There will be a giveaway then too, so hop over and visit us!

This will be the last hop I will be able to participate in this year. I have so much work to get done before I leave for quilt market the end of October. I also want to take this time thank you for your kind comments. I love reading each and every one. I truly wish I could respond to you, but most times I'm reading them from my phone on the way to something. There just aren't enough hours in the day.  Please know I'm thinking of you and you bring a smile to my face when I read your words.

Have a fun day and we'll see you on Wednesday with some exciting news!

xx, Michelle and the Bunnies

22 comments:

KaHolly said...

Wow! Congratulations on your 21st anniversary!!

Gill said...

Thanks for a lovely giveaway and congratulations to Vicki T!

Christine M said...

Happy 21st anniversary to you and David. Hugs, Christine

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

happy anniversary Shell and congrats to Vicki.xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD MORNING MICHELLE MAY! I love that bunny hanger, and congrates to the lucky winner! You can hang anything darling from there! I see a vintage baby dress hanging from the bunny and being displayed on the wall...so precious. ANd precious is YOUR visit to my post, every time. Have a great day! Anita

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Christina said...

Happy Anniversary Michelle and congrats to the winner!

Shirley said...

Hi Shell, Happy Anniversary to you and David. Do you every catch yourself thinking about what you have been through those 21 years where life has taken you? I have been reading your blog just not where I have been able to leave a comment. I enjoy watching your bunnies come to life in your designs. Have a great week. Hugs from Your Missouri Friend.

Little Miss Titch said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!but I have to say you look far too young to have been married for 21 years,must be the bunnies working there magic...hehehehe...xxxSpeedy

JudyCinNC said...

Hello Shell - Wilmington certainly is a fun little town ... my grand daughter sure does love it there ... Happiest of all anniversaries to you both. Judy C

Anonymous said...

(((Happy Anniversary, Shell & David!)))

oooohhh, Bunnyville B & B and Retreat Center. Let us know, okay??? :-)
... and congrats to Vicki!

Can't wait to hear of your experiences at Quilt Market. Have fun!!!

WoolenSails said...

Happy Anniversary!

Debbie

VickiT said...

Well I guess we all know why you were so quiet this past weekend. Happy Anniversary! That is definitely something to be proud of and to celebrate! These days hitting 5 yrs seems to be a miracle I swear so 21 yrs is awesome. I'm sure you both had a wonderful time. Congratulations!

And how fun that I now have to decide on a little quilt very soon to put on my new bunny hanger. Yay. I am super excited. Thank you so much Michelle. I'll be sending an email right away.

Unknown said...

Yay! for Vicki T! Yay! 21 years! (Feb will be our 20th! so YAY that I haven't killed him!)
Yay! For you being so busy because your business is taking off like a bunny rocket!
and...YAY! For BUNNIES!!!

Jeanette said...

Congratulations to you both on your anniversary. Hugs,

Melody said...

Happy anniversary . Hope you have a fun day too.

Carrie P. said...

Happy 21st anniversary! Glad you and hubby had some time off.
congrats to the winner.

Allie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! And congrats to your winner!!!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Shell and bunnies,

Congratulations on your 21st wedding anniversary and glad that you had a happy weekend.
Sometimes I do think we need to turn off the computers for a while and enjoy being in the real world.
Congratulations on the lucky winner.

Happy new week
Hugs
Carolyn

Jenny of Elefantz said...

God bless your precious hubby and yourself!!
Glad to hear the day was celebrated so beautifully. xxxx
Hugs
Jenny
xxxxxxxxxx

Kris said...

Happy, happy anniversary, dearest one!! And congrats to Vicki for winning!!!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...