Monday, July 23, 2012

This Thursday and Coming Next Week!

Coming this Thursday at 12:00 noon. I will be offering one of my original Folk Art Fusion pieces for sale here on the blog. Many of you that follow my blog are not quilters, but like art and like bunny things. Hint, hint, hint. So hop back and visit us here Thursday at 12:00 noon eastern time. Here's a sneaky peeky.
Just a couple of reminders for some fun events coming next week!

First, starting Monday we have Think Christmas blog hop! I'll have a fun project for you to do and a giveaway! Woo hoo!


Then, on August 1st we start the Pet's on Quilts event. We are a prize sponsor so be sure to hop over and check it out.

See ya Thursday!
xx, Michelle and the Bunnies

12 comments:

carla said...

Very cute!!! Looking for to the blog hop!!!! thanks

Lesley said...

Sounds like you have a great week planned! Will look forward to seeing your creations!

Jeanette said...

Looking forward to the blog hop. Love the sneaky peek. Hugs,

WoolenSails said...

I love the hops, great way to see new blogs and lots of inspiration.

Debbie

RG said...

What a week ... Christmas? I'm still trying to get decorated for memorial day ..

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

You have a lot going on Shell!!! New Fusion piece will go out to you tomorrow. be watching for your mailman!!! hehehehe

Anonymous said...

always lots happening for you Shell,hope the furry ones are behaving themselves.xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello you wonderful person, YOU! You know how I feel about rabbits! I will keep a close eye on your work here...hey, how are those little fuzzy wuzzy culprits who love to gnaw on furniture?? They are sneeky but cute!!!! Anita

Carrie P. said...

OOO! can't wait to see what you made for the Christmas hop. I need to finish mine.

Little Miss Titch said...

wow that's a busy time a head

jerilanders said...

Your designs are always so charming Michelle and you are one of the busiest ladies I know. It seems you have a new project every day, how do you manage it??!

Lisa said...

I will see you back here tomorrow at noon. PETS ON QUILTS?!?! Thay may be my favorite time of the year.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...