Monday, July 12, 2010

Making room for New

Did everyone have a good weekend? I sure did! I'm working on a lot of new patterns and kits for the Fall as well as a new art quilt I've had hopping around in my head. :)

In order to make room for new things, I'm clearing out some of the others. (you know how I am about too much clutter). So....my Bunny Love Pillow kits are on sale and....I'm also selling  SOLD my Finished Pillow for those of you that don't sew, do crafty stuff, or don't have time, but like the pillow.


Have a fun day and do something creative or just look at something pretty!

11 comments:

Katie :o) said...

Love the pillow! Very cute and pretty at the same time :o)

Anna said...

your work is surely very pretty to look at!!!
our house has wallpaper on all of the walls, I don't want that, so I am removing that today...at least one wall at the time...is that counting as doing something creative?
hihihi

Hef's Mom said...

Oh sure! I really want the pillow, but I spent all my money on Hef's birthday! I hope it's still for sale on friday!

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Shell:
LOVE your designs, my friend. I hope you and the bunns have a great week.
xoxo
Donna

Lisa said...

darn you pillow taker! Love it, Shell!

Barb said...

I just looked at something pretty...your blog!

GranthamLynn said...

Can't wait to see your new art quilt. Good luck gettin' done with all that sweetness laying around. I love visiting and seeing your beautiful work and of course those darling little buns. Thanks for sharing.

GranthamLynn said...

Can't wait to see your new art quilt. Good luck gettin' done with all that sweetness laying around. I love visiting and seeing your beautiful work and of course those darling little buns. Thanks for sharing.

RG said...

Well I shared your blog and looked at bunnies for pretty. Kept figuring out how to get rid of the cat for creative!

Rebecca said...

Shell
You do such beautiful work and your designs are an inspiration!
Love the bunny sleeping, so cute~
Blessings my friend
Rebecca

Mandy Saile said...

Oh I love this...your designs are beautiful Shell...so sweet but elegant...your one talented lady. Hugs to you dear one, hugs...

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...