Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bunny Scissors hopp'in on outta here

I'm still in the process of making room for some new inventory. I have 2 pair of bunny embroidery scissors left. When they're gone, they're gone. I have put them on sale for $28.00 in my Shop, click here. They come with a pretty pincushion I made. The bunny on these scissors reminds me of our friend, Hef, over at
The Bunny Lounge. So cute!

If you are a stitcher and a bunny lover, these are the perfect scissors for you.

Of course if you are a crazy bunny lady stitcher like me, you own 3 pair so you can keep them all over the house! You know, kinda like having a bunch of reading glasses.  ;)
Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, these scissors are wonderful! In fact, all your bunny things are!
Wishing you a lovely day,
Zuzu

Hef's Mom said...

Oh no! I'm not buying those too! haha!

Mandy Saile said...

Okay I caved & just had to have them...I just put them on my credit card...they'll be perfect for when I am working on my little Lagomorph Lovlies & other fabric projects & I'll just love having something you made (the pincushion) in my workroom upstairs:D yayyyy, can't wait to get em:D.

Simone de Klerk said...

Love the pincushion you made to it. And so funny, while reading the end, I thought of the reading glasses and bingo, you write it LOL

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

So pretty! What a lovely gift they would make!

xxoo

SheilaC said...

okay, you got me...... I have been eyeing these for a while now.... :)

SheilaC

The Rustic Victorian said...

How beautiful. I have a real problem loosing reading glasses around the house, so I must have several pair. I think it is the off and on all the time. I wonder how many are in the lost and found at resturants and stores. Good scissors,,I hide, so no one can use them for the wrong things.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...