Friday, August 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged!



Oh my I've been tagged! My friend Janet from Janet's Creative Pillows
has tagged me to tell you 7 things about myself. Hmmm... well here goes.

1. When I laugh really hard I snort.. a lot
2. All my stress comes out in my sleep and I shout out really loud usually waking myself or David up. If I'm really really stressed, I'll cuss. Naughty, naughty.
3. At age 13 I stopped growing at 5' tall. At age 35 I grew an inch and my eyesight got better and I now only wear one contact. (freak of nature I am or could be the green tea)
4. I wish I could wear blue jeans and cowgirl boots every day of my life.
5. I'm an extreme neat freak. People don't think we live in our house. (no kids)
6. I don't like to eat out. I prefer meals made by friends and to cook for my friends.
7. My dream life would be to live in a little cottage with David and the bunnies, create textile art and be a bunny caretaker at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Utah. Oh and wear blue jeans and cowgirl boots every day. :)

Now I am going to tag these 7 friends. I can't wait to read about you. Hugs, Shell

Cathy at Cathy's Creations
Jennifer at Cottage Flair
Dianne at Mama's Pocketbook
Sharon at Cest Chouette
Brandy at Brandy Wine Boutique
Sylvia at Syliva Anderson
Diane at Duda Daze

3 comments:

cathy said...

Thanks Michelle for tagging me. That was fun!

Cottage Flair said...

Thanks for tagging me Michelle. It was fun to come up with things. I will post mine today. I totally enjoyed reading yours!
Jennifer

Unknown said...

LOL Michelle you snort when you laugh? lol You are so cute. Loved reading about you. My kids want to see more rabbit pictures..lol

Have a great week!
xxoo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...